The Pet-Friendly Hotel Alternative Near Lancaster, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for pet-friendly lodging accommodations, consider the Smithton Inn.
Your canine companion is welcome to stay at our dog-friendly bed and breakfast. Please know that there is only one pet-friendly room at the Inn, and prior approval and reservation must be made for your four-legged friend. Pet-friendly hotel rooms are extremely limited in the area, so it's a good idea to book your stay well in advance.
The Smithton Inn takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets, so we ask that you observe a few simple rules.
- Reservations for pets must be made and disclosed prior to arrival and are only allowed in a select room, and pets must be declared at check-in.
- Pet Fee: A non-refundable fee of $25 will be charged for pet-friendly lodging, for any dog, up to 40 pounds. At this time, we only accept our canine friends. Two, well-behaved canines per room are permitted for the $25 fee. Service animals are always allowed. Pet owners will be liable for any additional cleaning bills or repairs, should they be required.
- All pets must be vaccinated and licensed, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding this. The Inn may request this information from you at any time.
- Please know that we service and clean your room daily from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and in order for our housekeepers to enter in your room, your pet must either be crated or not in the room. You may request that housekeeping clean your room at a specific time when you and your pet will be out of the room.
- In consideration of all hotel guests, pets must be leashed and attended to at all times and are not permitted in the public areas of the hotel.
- Please know that Breakfast in Bed is included in the Pet Fee. Please be sure to fill out the attached form and leave it at the front desk before 7:00 p.m. each night.
- Your pet cannot be left alone in your guestroom. If your pet is found in the room without you present, the manager reserves the right to take action, including eviction.
- Pets may not be allowed to run free, for their own protection, as well as the safety and comfort of hotel guests and staff.
- When walking pets on the property, please be considerate of other guests and clean up after your pet.
- If the pet causes any disturbances to other guests or is not kept under your control, The Smithton Inn reserves the right to take action, including eviction.
- Rooms will be inspected the day of your departure; any extra cleaning fee or damage may result in additional charges to your credit card on file.
I, _______________________________, understand and agree to abide by the terms outlined above. As the registered guest assigned to room #_____, I assume all responsibility for all occupants and pets and their actions, and authorize the Smithton Inn to charge my credit card for the pet fee, as well as any other charges deemed necessary by the Smithton Inn to cover extra cleaning and/or damages associated with animals in the room. I understand that if I do not abide by the above the terms, the Inn reserves the right to take action against me including, but not limited to, eviction from the hotel without reimbursement of any kind.
Cell Phone #: _________________________________________