Like most of us, you probably have your sights set on accomplishing a few New Year’s resolutions in
|A glimpse of our Sage room|
2016. And, like many of us, you may not quite fulfill all of those promises to yourself. We get busy, we lose interest, and we overestimate how much we can do. That’s why it’s important to have at least ONE ATTAINABLE resolution on our list so we don’t feel quite so bad when the others fall by the wayside.
What could that one resolution be? Why not a stay at the Historic Smithton Inn in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country? A getaway at our authentic Lancaster County bed and breakfast (which has made the prestigious Select Registry
) is easy to achieve—just make your reservation online
or call us at (717) 733-6094.
If you’re wondering what’s in it for you, check out the list of features and amenities guests love about the Historic Smithton Inn…
- The breakfasts (of course) – freshly made daily, featuring my all-time favorite recipes
- The fireplace in our sitting room – perfect for warming up and enjoying relaxed conversation
- Our location – convenient to all there is to do and see in Lancaster County…and within easy reach of Hershey, Reading, Harrisburg, Baltimore, and other popular destinations
- The bath robes – cozy, comforting, and of spa quality
- DVD collection – including every Academy Award “Best Picture” made since 1979
- Wireless Internet – to conserve your phone’s data and enable you to stay connected with friends and family.
- Pillow top beds – sooooo comfortable!
- Private bathrooms – in every single one of our beautiful, spacious rooms
- Flat screen TV and DVD player – for watching your favorite show or catching a movie from our extensive collection of feature films in the comfort of your room
- Pet-friendly guestroom available – to make you and your furry family members feel at home
- Motorcycle friendly – with a storage shed you can use to store your gear and protect it from rain and wind
- Safe, well-lit parking lot
- Innkeepers who are involved in the community and in the know about the most exciting things to do and see
So what are you waiting for? Make a stay at the Historic Smithton Inn one of your 2016 resolutions—and make this year the best ever!
By Rebecca Gallagher