There’s nothing more welcoming than freshly baked, homemade
banana bread! This banana bread,
featuring the hazelnut-chocolate decadence of
Nutella, will have your kitchen smelling heavenly and your guests feeling
blissful. The Nutella adds an irresistible twist to a classic favorite of mine.
If you love banana bread, you will absolutely adore this recipe.
Banana Nutella Bread Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups ripe mashed bananas (typically 3 to 4 bananas)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 ounces (½ cup) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Nutella
How To Make It:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease 2 bread pans.
2. Mash the bananas, leaving them still a little lumpy.
3. Using a hand mixer, combine the brown sugar, melted
butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
4. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder,
baking soda, and salt. Add to the sugar mix, blending until smooth.
5. Mix the mashed bananas into the batter.
6. Soften the Nutella in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
7. Pour approximately two-thirds of the softened Nutella
into the bread batter. Gently fold with a spatula, swirling the Nutella
throughout the batter.
8. Divide the batter evenly between two greased bread pans.
Top loaves with the remaining Nutella, swirling it into the batter in the pans.
9. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until testing knife
can be inserted and removed cleanly.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
Served warm or at room temperature, this bread is a treat in
all seasons. Enjoy!
Image courtesy of rakratchada
torsap at FreeDigitalPhotos.net